facebook google minus plus lock tumblr mail smoothie-icon cup-icon star filter next prev solidarrow link cart
 

Mango + Camu

Immunity Smoothie

Tastes Like: Greens With A Hint Of Mango
Vitamin C wasn't just the singer of the most notorious graduation song to date. She's also the go-to cure when feeling under the weather or needing that extra umph. This immunity-boosting blend is packed with tons of it, thanks to the Camu Camu berry, which has 60 times more Vitamin C than an orange. Throw in some ultra-hydrating power from coconut water, fiber-rich greens and a mild mango flavor? You've got yourself nature's Rx.

Get Started

Organic Mango
Mango is not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but it's also one of the fruit world's richest sources of vitamin A, vitamin C and minerals like potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.

Organic Coconut Water
Super-hydrating coconut water is packed with dietary fiber, magnesium, potassium and manganese, plus a high volume of electrolytes to help replenish your body.

Organic Cucumber
Naturally hydrating, cucumber has anti-inflammatory properties and digestive qualities, due to its dietary fiber content. It's also high in vitamin K and A, a powerful antioxidant.

Camu Camu
Camu fruits are the highest documented source of vitamin C, with 60 times the content of an orange. Camu also contains potent antioxidants to make it a true beauty-boosting food.

Organic Spinach
A powerful green full of bone-strengthening vitamin K, spinach also is high in vitamins A and B, iron, magnesium and dietary fiber, supporting the eyes, liver and digestive system.

Ingredients
organic mango, organic cucumbers, organic spinach, water, lime juice, organic coconut water powder (organic coconut water, organic tapioca maltodextrin), organic coconut oil, mango juice, organic camu camu

Nutrition Facts
Serv. Size: 1/2 package. (92g/3.2oz., makes 8 fl oz. prepared) Servings Per Container About 2. Amount per serving: Calories 60, Fat Cal. 15. Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (7% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (10% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Step 1
Choose your liquid base (milk, almond milk, coconut water, water, etc).

Step 2
Fill cup to top with liquid and toss it all into a blender.

Step 3
Blend and pour everything back into your cup - you're set!